Careers at MyLayaway with Santas Choice
Customer Service Team - Posted April 6th, 2016
Telesales Representative Needed!
Santas Choice is in search of a dynamic and positive individual to fulfill a Part Time to Full Time Telesales / Customer Service role.
We are a Canadian owned and operated business with years of experience delivering Baskets, and providing top quality customer service. We pride ourselves on listening to our customers. We offer a casual and fun work environment and the opportunity to make an amazing contribution to the growth of our company and support of our customers.
Our Customer Service team is a great mix of long term employees (both young & young at heart) and new Elves that join us each season.
What Will You Be Doing?
You will be working in an inbound/outbound contact centre speaking to customers via telephone. You will make sales, place orders, manage customers’ payment plans and help them save for Christmas and Summer in a very customer-centric work place. You will also promote Santas Choice products and service. You are to be passionate about WOW’ ing our customers every time you call!
Sales experience is a MUST.
Data entry is required.
Our customers are easy to chat with and we usually talk about things like Baskets, our new products, their payment schedules, their delivery details, and any follow up that is necessary. Pop on over to our Facebook page (link at the bottom of this page) and check out what our customers are saying about us!
Shifts and Hours of Work
The Santas Choice contact centre opens at 9:00 AM and closes at different times depending on the season - Monday to Friday. We are open some Saturdays from 10AM to 5PM. Flexibility beyond these hours may be required during our busy delivery period mid November to mid December, or summer deliveries in early June.
- Sales Experience is a MUST
- Superior verbal and written English communication skills
- At least 6 months experience in a customer service/sales oriented environment. Proven ability to WOW customers
- At least 6 months experience in a telephone based work place with a professional and mature telephone manner
- At least average Windows computer skills including Windows navigation, MS Outlook and MS Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extraordinarily positive attitude
- Desire and track record in successfully managing customer relationships
- Keen to work in a busy environment
- Ability to work flexible hours is strongly preferred
- You must be legally entitled to work in Canada
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to 1- 877- 323 - 3983
No phone calls please.
Application deadline: ASAP
You will only be contacted via email or telephone if you have been short listed. Interviews will start immediately. We thank all those who apply.